- All monitoring equipment hardware & software (Wired and Wireless)
- Installation, commissioning and initial calibration, system qualification and training
- Ongoing on-site hardware and software maintenance (5-day cover included. 7-day cover upgrade optional)
- Software upgrades
- Ongoing remote technical support
- Next day onsite engineer response
- Annual calibration – traceable or ISO 17025 standard
- Onsite annual end to end alarm testing (optional)
- Temperature mapping ISO 17025 standard (optional)
- Flexible terms & fixed costs – no major capital outlay
No unexpected costs
No capital investment is required, and you will not be faced with any hidden costs. We will provide you with the necessary support you need to operate seamlessly and protect your valuable patient treatments and medicines, all for a simple annual fee.
Peace of mind
In the unlikely event of any issues, our support team will conduct a rapid remote diagnosis of your system to determine the fault. In the scenario where you need onsite assistance, our engineers will be on hand to investigate and rectify the reported issue.
Installation & training
To ensure you have everything you need to demonstrate regulatory compliance, we will generate a comprehensive package of Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) documentation. We will also provide your team with on-site training, tailored to different user levels.
As a UKAS accredited company, we offer on-site temperature calibration and temperature mapping to ISO 17025 standard, so you can be sure you will always meet regulatory requirements.
InfoPoint (Supplied with our system)
The LCD touchscreen display and intuitive user interface mean that InfoPoint is simple to use and easy to understand, with minimal training required. InfoPoint displays alarm conditions, current sensor values and settings, audit trail information and sensor trend graphs. Alarms can quickly be accepted and reported on.
Wired or Wireless
The Contronics range of Data Loggers seamlessly integrates with continuously developed software to provide our clients with wireless systems, wired systems or hybrid wireless/wired systems. Our systems help reduce risk to patients, reduce wastage and free up staff time.
Find Out More
To find out more about our System as a Service solution, speak to our team of experts on +44 (0) 1260 298383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.